Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Daily Grind

Well it's been a couple weeks since my last post, and that's because nothing terribly exciting is happening.  Just settling into the daily grind of going to work and doing various things in the evenings.

Fortunately the weather has been co-operating with us over the last couple of weeks and the greens are starting to come around quite nicely.  The Stone Course greens are still in REALLY rough shape, but I think they'll start coming around.

Otherwise it's been a fun few weeks.  Last Saturday went to Eva's dad's girlfriend's (I think) place out in Nõmme for a BBQ.  Beautiful afternoon spent outside having a couple drinks and laughs with friends.  I've pretty much been working one day every weekend so far, but I'm going to try and get in some more hours because I know the end of June and into July are going to be pretty hectic.

Today's plans include cleaning up around the apartment a bit, going to see the Sõleke rahvatants group perform, then definitely hit the grocery store as I have absolutely no food in the house.

Hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment